Your privacy is our greatest responsibility.
We have developed this policy to your knowledge of how we collect, communicate, and use your personal information.
- We use the information on this site, as you contact us, to manage and answer questions you may have.
- The use and collection of personal information is solely for the purpose of fulfilling our purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless the consent of the person concerned or as required by law is obtained.
- Personal data will only be stored as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was entered.
- Personal data are collected by legal and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the data subject.
- Personal data must be relevant for its intended purpose and, to the extent necessary, accurate and complete.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security guarantees against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We promptly provide customers with information about our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.
We conduct our company business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.